The after school program provides students in grades K-12 with a safe, caring place to play, learn life skills, enjoy enrichment activities and receive academic assistance. The youth leadership program develops and utilizes leadership skills and instills responsibility.
Daily Routine 2:45-5:45pm (students arrive at varying times due to different school schedules)
· Upon arrival students receive a healthy snack (including protein, vegetable, fruit, milk of low sugar drink)
· Following snack students enjoy free time playing board games indoors or on the playground and field outdoors.
Mondays and Tuesdays
·4:15-4:45pm Reading Time, spent in grade level groups
.4:50-5:20pm Perpetual motion, includes outdoor activities, yoga, and other games or other special activities.
· 5:25-5:40pm Gathering Time where the entire community meets for announcements, prayer time, and the Unity Center benediction before leaving for the day.
Wednesday and Thurdsays
· 4:15-5:20pm Projects and activities. Students spend time participating in different enrichment projects and activities, such as , art, piano, wood and leather working, and large group activities.
· 5:25-5:40pm the entire community meets for the weekly Bible story, prayer time, and the Unity Center benediction before leaving for the day.
Present COVID practices:
Frequent hand washing is practiced. Thorough cleaning of all facilities is done daily.